Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sajid khan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 19:33:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Timeout difference between Apache 1.3 and 2.0

Hi All,

I believe there is some change in Timeout directive from V 1.3 to 2.0, What
is the default timeout value in V1.3 and what is it now in V2.0 . I think in
V1.3 if nothing was specified it would not timeout at all.
Kindly let me know some more details on it, Any documentation which states
that Timeout is changed

Thanks in Advance

Re: [users@httpd] Timeout difference between Apache 1.3 and 2.0

Posted by sajid khan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, let me rephrase my sentence ? How to configure apache 1.3 and 2.0 to
have no idle timeout? . In V1.3 if the timeout value is 0 there would be no
idle timeout, It's not happening in V2.0

-Sajid

Posted by sajid khan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joshua

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.