Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Paolo Spizzirri <pa...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/27 12:40:17 UTC

how get cookie

Hi,
this is may problem. I'm asking some portlets from vignette......after
making getServiceDescription(), in response  the field
<requiresInitCookie> is set to "perGroup"....so i've invoked the
initCookie method. Now my question is: how get cookie set by producer?
Thank's.
Paolo

Re: how get cookie

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Paolo Spizzirri wrote:

>Hi,
>this is may problem. I'm asking some portlets from vignette......after
>making getServiceDescription(), in response  the field
><requiresInitCookie> is set to "perGroup"....so i've invoked the
>initCookie method. Now my question is: how get cookie set by producer?
>Thank's.
>Paolo

The producer is supposed to set the http cookie on the setCookie call,
i.e. the setCookie response should contain a setCookie HTTP header if
the producer wants to set one.
The cookies are stored within the axis generated stubs.

cheers
Richard