Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Farag, Hany M (Hany)" <hf...@lucent.com> on 2001/09/13 20:29:13 UTC

RE: module " " is not compatible with this version of apache .... ..!

nope, still getting the same thing...

any other thoughts..

Hany

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Farag, Hany M (Hany) wrote:

> nope, still getting the same thing...
> any other thoughts..

Make sure that the header files you built the module with match the ones
you built httpd with (particularly ap_release.h).  The error message
you're seeing means the module magic numbers don't match.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA