Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2008/05/13 19:28:25 UTC

Pallete component behavior

hi there,

if i click on the select/deselect button of the palette component
a page submit is initiated.

is this the wanted behavior ?

--
with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: Pallete component behavior

Posted by Imants Firsts <im...@inbox.lv>.
If you use svn version of the tapestry you can patch the Palette.tml temporarily by adding type="button" to button elements until the FF is fixed.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
I can confirm that I have experienced this as well.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.