Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Laszlo Csaba Lorincz <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/19 10:01:05 UTC

Setting up Eclipse for Roller

Hi!

I am trying to configure my eclipse to be able to run roller from it, and
this article points out also some important issues with the configuration
(mainly maven):

http://hwellmann.blogspot.com/2010/02/setting-up-eclipse-for-roller.html

   - Open /roller-weblogger-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security.xml and
   replace spring-security-2.0.1-openidfix.xsd by spring-security-2.0.4.xsd.

List of the attached files (revision: 935288):

   - planet-web/pom.xml
   - pom.xml
   - weblogger-web/pom.xml
   - weblogger-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/security.xml

Laszlo

Re: Setting up Eclipse for Roller

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Please open a JIRA issue and submit this as a patch.

Thanks,
- Dave