Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by PN...@directsourcing.com on 1999/12/16 22:45:24 UTC

Playing dumb!

Hi

Here is a snippet from org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyListBuilder.java

--->import org.apache.fop.fo.properties.*;

import java.util.Hashtable;

public class PropertyListBuilder {

    private Hashtable propertyTable;

    public PropertyListBuilder() {
	this.propertyTable = new Hashtable();

-->	propertyTable.put("end-indent",EndIndent.maker());
-->	propertyTable.put("page-master-name",PageMasterName.maker());
	propertyTable.put("page-master-first",PageMasterFirst.maker());
I am unable to find the EndIntent,PageMaster and other "property" classes in
the distribution. Then how exactly is this working. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Playing dumb!

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 PNarula@directsourcing.com wrote:

> I am unable to find the EndIntent,PageMaster and other "property" classes in
> the distribution. Then how exactly is this working. Any help is appreciated.

This is in the Readme, actually. There are a number of source files (these
ones, plus others in the org.apache.fop.render.pdf and
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.fonts packages (off the top of my head), which
are generated by XT from XML and XSL in the codegen directory.

The top-level Makefile, which as pointed out has some quirks, nevertheless
is good to look at to see what ought to be built.

Arved Sandstrom