Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/25 09:57:46 UTC

Website looks odd

Is it just me or does the Wookie website look like its missing some styles?

There is also a spurious-looking "#editReport()" at the top of the page.

Re: Website looks odd

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 25/05/2010 23:01, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Ross Gardler<rg...@apache.org>  wrote:
>>> This is probably related to latest confluence updates, and it seems
>>> that confluence export has stopped processing the velocity template
>>> macros. The solution should be to inline the macros to the template
>>> and force a confluence export. I can probably take a look at it
>>> tomorrow, if nobody fixes it before that.
>>
>> i'm not sure we know how to fix it (I know I don't). Are there any docs we
>> can review (not that I have the cycles to fix, just hoping to get the info
>> in the archives as a minimum).
>>
>> Ross
>>

> There were couple messages from Daniel Klup on the infra list, and one
> sent to committers@ with subject "Confluence  autoexport changes
> requiring project attention...."... In summary, the template we have
> in the auto-export confluence site, where we have html embedded with
> #someMacroName, we should inline the content of the macro block.

I wasn't thinking of this specific issue, rather documentation on how
the wiki gets squirted out onto the web. Where the config files are, how
they work, that sort of thing

Ross

Re: Website looks odd

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.