Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ishada <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 17:32:47 UTC

Create and call a route from Processor

I googled out but I could not find any single insight about the problem.
which is as follows

    Get a payload from JMS queue.
    get the details of the FTP server from the payload and archive all the
files to a different location.
    Do some Processing on the payload data and store it as a text files on
the local system.

As it can be seen that the 2nd step is nothing but starting a different
route if I am not mistaken. I thought of adding a processor which would
start a route to consume all the files from the ftp location and producing
it to some endpoint. This step it has to do nothing with the exchange which
I receive from the first step. So is there a way we can implement this
functionality.

I have completed 1st and 3rd step as it is easy and there are many examples
all over the internet.

If you have come across this situation, please guide me.