Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Paul Ekeland <pe...@credm.com> on 2002/07/25 18:11:21 UTC

log4J configuration with JBoss

Hello,

I am trying to use Cactus in a JBoss environment. To simplify everything, I
am using JBoss' log4J.
I would like to merge the log_client.properties and log_server.properties
files in the log4j.xml of JBoss 3.0 . The problem when i try to do this is
that cactus complains because it cannot find these files in the classpath.

Does anyone know how I could bypass this?
Thanks!

Paul

RE: log4J configuration with JBoss

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.