Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 王 思波 <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2019/11/08 06:48:06 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Weex branding issues

Renaming weex is not recommended, as you are worried about, it is likely to lose many users.
________________________________
Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
FYI: The website [1] is updated after negotiation with the maintainer. If
everything is fine now, I'd like to start request a formal approval from
VP, Brand Management according to domain name policy [2].

[1] http://editor.weex.io/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html#permission

Best Regards,
YorkShen