Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Mihalik <pm...@digitalsystems.sk> on 2007/01/19 11:58:59 UTC

acegi-security dependency to spring

hi, how can i override the acegi-security dependency on spring 1.2.8 to
a higher value, say 2.0.2?

Re: acegi-security dependency to spring

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
The only "override" mecanism is the "nearer" dependency resolution. I
discourage using the spring(full) jar as you will get such conflicts. Make a
dependency on a top level spring-xxx-2.0.2 that will import other necessary
spring artifacts with correct version.
For unexpected artifact from acegi, use exclusions.

Acegi POM should refer to spring-remoting dependency as optional, so you may
post on acegi forum about this.

Posted by Peter Mihalik <pm...@digitalsystems.sk>.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.