Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Naina Gupta <na...@oracle.com> on 2021/09/22 12:38:50 UTC

Graph Query Parser

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the graph Query parser feature of solr.
Below is my sample Dataset:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7AFDC.E182A360]

I am using below query to fetch results for all the employees under employee id : 2
Query : {!graph from=_Manager_Id_facet to=_Employee_Id_facet}Employee_Id:"2"

I do get all the reachable documents using this query till the leaf is reached.
But the issue is result set is a flat structure.

Questions:

1.       Is there a way we can get the path from root node to leaf node or an indicator to show the level of the node ?

2.       If not, Is there a way in which at least I can the result set in the order the nodes were found/reached (breadth first)?

3.       Is there a way I can perform aggregation on a particular attribute from that level till the leaf ?

Please let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Regards,
Naina