Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2014/12/05 05:16:57 UTC

4.5.0 status

So we have no blockers currently logged, and are down to 15 critical
bugs. I am going to try and roll a 4.5.0 release candidate in the next
day or so.

--David

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
That sounds really good.

I can run my tests on RC0 then. If the vote for that one doesn't pass, I'm
always free then for subsequent RCs to view what's been checked in since
RC0 and determine if I think any of my tests should be re-run on the new RC.

Thanks

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
RN just started, here are regular questions:

1. Do we need a new set of systemvmtemplate?
2. Any special consideration with 4.5?
3. Does new features from this filter is valid for the RN?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7739?filter=12329800
4. Does it really contain 188 fixed from previous release? if so, that is
going to be an awesome release !

I should be able to test some upgrade path soon.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Yeah, now that we're getting really close on 4.5, I'd like to rerun my
regression tests early next week.

They're not all automated yet so it generally takes me 2 to 3 days.

Re: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

RE: 4.5.0 status

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Cool, let's roll it out before the holidays.

Folks I had called out in JIRA for New features and Improvements that were tagged for 4.5 but still open to update the status and move out the ones that did not make it to Future.  Please take care of your issues

Animesh