Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dan Ryazansky <Da...@avotus.com> on 2009/08/18 16:35:32 UTC

Setting up http-conduit

I'm having some problems setting up http-conduit in my XML. I'm getting
around that problem by doing

    <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">

        <http:client DecoupledEndpoint="${omMessageAckTo}"/>

    </http:conduit>

But is it possible that the * will create other problems? If so, can
someone point me to how to set it up properly?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Setting up http-conduit

Posted by Eamonn Dwyer <ea...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Dan
if your client is accessing multiple target endpoints then using the  "*" wildcard below would mean that the configuration is used  when invoking on all the endpoints. If you dont want this to be the case you may prefer to make it more specific and use one of the following to limit the scope of the config

1) Using the Soap port name
<http:conduit name="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}SoapPort.http-conduit">
</http:conduit>

2) Using the target services address

<http:conduit name="https://localhost:9001/.*">

</http:conduit>

Regards
Eamonn

> Subject: Setting up http-conduit
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:35:32 -0400
> From: Dan.Ryazansky@avotus.com
> To: users@cxf.apache.org
>
> I'm having some problems setting up http-conduit in my XML. I'm getting
> around that problem by doing
>

>     <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
>
>         <http:client DecoupledEndpoint="${omMessageAckTo}"/>
>
>     </http:conduit>
>

> But is it possible that the * will create other problems? If so, can
> someone point me to how to set it up properly?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Get 30 Free Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/funfamily/en-ie/