Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by luzhijing <54...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/24 03:37:14 UTC

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc02

+1&nbsp;

Posted by zhaowei <zh...@163.com>.
+1

great !
+1&nbsp;

----

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

回复:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc02

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

This is a release version of great significance for Doris, and it is also our first attempt with a binary hair package, which will bring users a convenient installation and deployment experience, which is very nice.
I did some verification on this distribution:

[x] Whether the download link is legitimate.

[x] Whether the checksum and PGP signature are legitimate. 3.

[x] Whether the DISCLAIMER or DISCLAIMER-WIP is included.

[x] Whether the code matches the current release.

[x] Whether the LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.

[x] All files carry the necessary protocol descriptions.

[x] No compiled content is included in the source package.

[x] Whether the compilation can be executed without problems.

​Brs,
Jiafeng.Zhang
Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

在 2022-03-24 11:37:14,"luzhijing" <54...@qq.com.INVALID> 写道: