Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "ravi.boreddy" <ra...@cognizant.com> on 2011/07/07 21:04:05 UTC

How to disable core table selection check boxes in trinidad

Hi All,

I have a core table as below.

partialTriggers="claimResultSet retainClaimsTableState"
value="#{claimItemSearchResultsWF002Bean.claimSearchResultsData}"
var="claimVO" rows="25"
selectionListener="#{claimItemSearchResultsWF002Bean.selectedRow}"
rowSelection="multiple" >

With the above code, the JSF will render a table with selection check boxes
for rows in the table.

My requirement is I would like disable some of the rows selection check
boxes based on my business rules.

Could you please help on how to get control over selection boxes in
Trinidad?

I really appeciate if you can respond ASAP.

Thanks in adavance!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Boreddy

Re: How to disable core table selection check boxes in trinidad

Posted by "ravi.boreddy" <ra...@cognizant.com>.
Hi Cedric,

Thanks for this. I will try with this and let you know.

Posted by Cédric Durmont <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

I don't think it's possible. A possible workaround is to set
selection="none", then add yourself a column with a checkbox, and use
the row object business rules to set it disabled or not

Regards,
Cedric Durmont