Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by rd...@apache.org on 2008/09/07 18:40:22 UTC

svn commit: r692896 - in /james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage: org.apache.geronimo.javamail/ org.apache.geronimo.specs/

Author: rdonkin
Date: Sun Sep  7 09:40:21 2008
New Revision: 692896

Log:
Let's just keep standard JARs. Would be interesting to trial geronimo later.

Removed:
    james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage/org.apache.geronimo.javamail/
    james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage/org.apache.geronimo.specs/

Re: svn commit: r692896 - in /james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage: org.apache.geronimo.javamail/ org.apache.geronimo.specs/

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
rdonkin@apache.org ha scritto:
> Author: rdonkin
> Date: Sun Sep  7 09:40:21 2008
> New Revision: 692896

> Log:
> Let's just keep standard JARs. Would be interesting to trial geronimo later.
>
> Removed:
>     james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage/org.apache.geronimo.javamail/
>     james/protocols/imap/trunk/stage/org.apache.geronimo.specs/

If we leave them in, it will be easy to switch from sun to geronimo
using the -Pgeronimo command line in maven build.

For imap we could even move to geronimo as the default considering that
it is not a deployment choice.

BTW, your crusade, your choice.

Stefano