Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2006/10/24 08:46:54 UTC

[Fwd: CPAN Upload: P/PH/PHRED/Apache-Dispatch-0.10_01.tar.gz]

Greetings,

A development version of Apache::Dispatch is now available for testing.

Changes include:

- mod_perl2 compatibility
- a few bugfixes
- Apache::Test based test suite
- possibly a few bugs introduced with the mp1/mp2 build system :)

If you currently use Apache::Dispatch, please take the time to exercise
this version and report back any problems, especially build issues.

Thanks to Thomas Klausner for carrying the torch on this module the last
few years.  Big big thanks to Geoffery Young for patiently answering my
Apache::Test questions and helping me wrap my head around the build issues.

Thanks,

- Fred