Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 19:53:50 UTC

metamodel validation - same objectType error

Hi,

Just a small issue I noted, I get a metamodel validation error telling me
that I have two classes with the same objectType=ACTIVITY defined. However
Isis seems to be taking the objectType from the
javax.jdo.annotations.Discriminator#value=ACTIVITY param even though I
have  @DomainObject(objectType = "VTIMEFORACTIVITY"). Seems strange?

Cheers

Re: metamodel validation - same objectType error

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
opinionated thing, like someone else I know ;)

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
This is by design, actually.