Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/11/21 05:55:49 UTC

Axis2 - SNAPSHOT Version

Hi all;

I just notice that the current SNAPSHOT version of axis2 has set as
1.2-SNAPSHOT. I dont think that we need to add 1.2 part in front of the
SNAPSHOT part , was there any particular reason to do so ?

I am +1 just to have SNAPSHOT  as the version , nothing else.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: Axis2 - SNAPSHOT Version

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

We changed to 1.1-SNAPSHOT when generating snapshots from the 1.1
branch.. 1.2-SNAPSHOT might be an typo when merging the branch...

~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/