Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/08/17 08:13:01 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Some roadmap ideas

Hi guys,

just a quick update regarding this message.

In Karaf, I "natively" added a new SyncopeLoginModule allowing Karaf to
use Syncope as backend for users and roles. Any application deployed in
Karaf can use a realm with this login module: it means user app, but
also CXF (using the JAASLoginInterceptor for instance), etc.

I blogged about it:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/2014/08/apache-syncope-backend-with-apache-karaf/

I move forward on the Syncope Karaf feature.
I will keep you posted about that.

Regards
JB

--