Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/08/12 21:29:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.6.2-incubating RC1

The vote is now closed, and with 6 binding +1s, 1 from a mentor [1],
we're ready to go to the IPMC.

Thanks to all for verifying and testing!

ap

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/thread/lt7xbuby4lgtio66

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.6.2-incubating RC1

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Sorry folks, I was doing release verification and went until mid-way
>  in checking though license, notice files. The release looks good. I
>  will finish up and directly vote on the general list.

Thanks, Suresh! I can't see the [VOTE] thread on general@ yet myself,
but accoring to abayer it should be there...

ap

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds-1.6.2-incubating RC1

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Sorry folks, I was doing release verification and went until mid-way in checking though license, notice files. The release looks good. I will finish up and directly vote on the general list.

Suresh