Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "urswagner@bluemail.ch" <ur...@bluemail.ch> on 2006/10/05 00:51:10 UTC

tag library

Hello

I would like to make a tag library with extensions.

Where have I to put this entries of faces-config.xml?

	<render-kit>
		<renderer>
			<component-family>html2.faces.Div</component-family>
			<renderer-type>html2.faces.Div</renderer-type>
			<renderer-class>org.flohmarkt.tag.DivRenderer</renderer-class>
		</renderer>
	</render-kit>

	<component>
		<component-type>html2.faces.Div</component-type>
		<component-class>
			org.flohmarkt.tag.UIDiv
		</component-class>
	</component>

Re: tag library

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Not sure if I got it right,
but these entries belong to a faces-config.xml file, which will be
stored inside your JAR
(META-INF/ folder)

HTH,

--