Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Nancy Haywards <na...@apptechnologydata.com> on 2014/10/16 15:40:23 UTC

Big Data users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Acquiring Big Data users contact list?

Information Fields - Name, Title,  Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country,  Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

We also have other technology users like

Oracle
SAP
SharePoint
Cloud
And many more...

Please review and let me know your thoughts and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,
Nancy

                        To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.