Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 13:33:44 UTC

Re: Regarding Applets with OpenEJB example

Hi Gaurav,
You can checkout the example from our subversion repository as so

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/webapps/applet

Also feel free to post questions to the users list at
users@openejb.apache.org.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Gaurav Goel <Ga...@lntinfotech.com>wrote:

> Hello Karan,
>
> I want to use EJB3 for my project and my web client is in applet so for
> using EJB3 usage currently I am thinking of open EJB with tomcat 6 so can
> you please let me know from where I can download the example Applet with
> open EJB as when I trying to download from open ejb website, it is showing
> not permitted.
>
> Please help me.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Gaurav Goel
> Voice: +91-9880428485
> +91-80-66242032
>
> ( ) L&T Infotech Proprietary
> ( ) L&T Infotech Confidential
> (X) L&T Infotech Internal Use Only
> ( ) L&T Infotech General Business Information
>
> *
> Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.**
> **www.Lntinfotech.com* <http://www.lntinfotech.com/>
>
> This Document is classified as:
>
> L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
> Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
> your system.

Karan Singh Malhi