Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/12 20:10:39 UTC

Re: Fusion Controls

David,

Have you had a chance to look at the issue with the portlet controls?
We are having to write our portlets strictly in the "View" mode, which
means our "Edit" screens are also in the view mode.  It would be nice
to use the portal functionality for this instead.

Thanks,
-- Jeff

Re: Fusion Controls

Posted by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com>.
The issue of displaying the correct buttons seems to be fixed now.
Thanks for the hard work!

We still have a problem, that the Edit button only works on the first
View page.  When we goto a second view page, or even then go back to
the first, then clicking on Edit will not goto the EditPage.  The
pencil icon disappears, so it appears that the portal thinks it is in
Edit Mode, but the EditPage is not displayed.

This could be an issue with the Struts Portals Bridge, since we are
using that to display our View and Edit pages.

Thanks again,
-- Jeff