Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chandan Joarder <cj...@macys.com> on 2004/02/26 01:05:23 UTC

Plain text view of the "response" payload

Hello,

As a newbie to axis I want to apologize beforehand if I am posing a
naive question.

How do I view the xml response from a service in plain text?

I am accessing a service over ssl and tcpmon can not display the
encrypted reply.

Also:
1) Is there any tool like tcpmon  to view the encryped response?
  2) Does someone have an example of code snippet to access plain text
xml response from the object returned by "call.invoke" method.

Thanks in advance.
Chandan