Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Slava_L <lo...@esstu.ru> on 2002/07/23 05:32:03 UTC

How to bind a request parameter to a tile definition ?

I often use tile's definition name as a forward in my action mappings.
Since this is not an url to direct jsp file how am i suppose to pass any request parametrs
i.e <forward name="someforward" path="someTileDefName?param1&param2"/>

Re: How to bind a request parameter to a tile definition ?

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  You can't do it directly. The preferred way to pass parameters to a
Tiles is to pass it some attributes. You can specify attributes values
in the Tiles definition.

         Cedric