Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2021/04/07 18:38:45 UTC

Changelog blog (April 2021) is ready for community review

Hello everyone! The changelog blog is ready for review here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ndeEaVS84MaUtIYd_25gQcC_homaOqMd9RPgTOOyKfc/edit

This will be a short review period of 48hrs as we'd like to get this ready
to post *on Monday 12th April*. We would post it Friday, but the plan is to
push out another blog on Friday (9th), highlighting the first confirmed
speakers for the Cassandra World Party that will take place *on 28th April*.

Chris Thornett
chris@constantia.io