Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/11 12:26:46 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Reschedule of an approved loan

Dear Jun,

During this time just undo the approval and modify the loan.
Reschedule should be for loans already disbursed in real life, i do not see
a scenario where the client will ask for a reschedule if they have not
authority of the approval

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago