Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Sudaraka Yasindu <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/06 06:35:29 UTC

[GSoC] Providing a rocketmq-proxy to support MQTT protocol

Hi all,
I'm having issues regarding running rocketmq in my local environment. Will
I be able to run it with a 8gb ram? (I tried editing the
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/blob/master/distribution/bin/runbroker.sh
file
and it still freezes the computer. I followed the quick start guide on
https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/quick-start/ )
Regards,
Sudaraka Jayathilaka
*Undergraduate*
University of Moratuwa
m: +94715271890
e: sudarakayasindu@gmail.com
<https://web.facebook.com/sudara.yasi>   <https://twitter.com/Sudaraka94>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudarakajayathilaka>
<https://www.instagram.com/sudaraka94/>

Re: [GSoC] Providing a rocketmq-proxy to support MQTT protocol

Posted by Sudaraka Yasindu <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Sorry for not giving a proper introduction of my self first, I'm a final
year student from Department of Computer Science and Engineering
,University of Moratuwa. I am interested in Providing a rocketmq-proxy to
support MQTT project for GSoC 2018. I hacked around the project and I could
get RocketMQ to work on my local environment. Currently I'm referring to
these <https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/simple-example/> examples and
trying to get an idea about the project. What do you guys recommend me to
tryout next ?  Thank you. Looking forward to work with this awesome project.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Sudaraka Yasindu <sudarakayasindu@gmail.com