Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Elisabeth Julg <el...@steria.com> on 2002/03/12 16:57:04 UTC

Apache + getInstance

Hi,

  I have a problem with servlet and apache :

A servlet (started at the initialisation of my application) creates a share
object HD_Memoire _Memoire build as :

  public class HD_Memoire implements Runnable {
  private static HD_Memoire instance = new HD_Memoire();
  private HD_Memoire() {}
  public static HD_Memoire getInstance() {return instance;}
  }

After, during execution, I need to use the objet HD_Memoire (using function
getInstance).
Normally, it returns the same objet Memoire.

This works well if I start my application in service "Tomcat Standalone",
but I doesn't work with service "Tomcat Apache". It creates an another
object HD_Memoire ...

Have you an idea why, or a solution for my problem ?

Elisabeth
Toulouse - France