Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gary Manigault <ma...@dunncenter.org> on 2004/11/01 16:59:37 UTC

[users@httpd] localhost access to website

I would like to know if this is possible.  I have a website that I run
from my house and would like to access it directly either externally
which works fine with the external address.  I would also like to access
it directly on my network internally.  Would I have to setup a localhost
type connection in the httpd.conf file?  It so how would I do it?

Gary Manigault
Sr. Systems Analyst
765.983.8146

Re: [users@httpd] localhost access to website

Posted by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>.
MessageMessagewhat is your network looking like? is your apache running on
your
router? if so, you have to make sure that apache is listening on the
intranet-interface. then you could modify your dns in order for internal
clients to resolve the servername to the internal ip while external clients
would still find your page.