Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Charles Michener <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/21 02:06:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Changing
I have set up in httpd.conf a section
<Directory C:/Apache/WWW>

deny from badbots ...

</Directory>

This works fine and cleans out lots of badbots - however,

I would like the bot cleaning 'deny from' to continue for all of my 49 virtual domains but I would like to not have it apply to the 50th one

Can I add another <Directory C:/Apache/WWW/TheLoneRanger>

and not have the 'deny from' in this <Directory...

If so where would I locate this <Directory...?

Charles