Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/15 13:24:33 UTC

[C2][SAXON] No Feedback from Mike.

Hi Team,

Am sorry to report that i have not received any replies from Mike Kay (mhkay@iclway.co.uk) for my
e-mail's so far. Am sure he is a very busy man. So if anyone is interested in using SAXON with
Cocoon2, please contact mike asking him for a fix to the problem described in the enclosed e-mail.

FYI, Here's the background. we currently use NodeIterator's as parameters in our extension
functions which need to be changed to NodeList's (after Gary Peskin makes the change in Xalan2J).
This will enable us to use SAXON in the future if Mike fixes the problem....

Thanks,
dims

=====