Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 01:42:35 UTC

Question about XSD substitution support in SDO2

Hi,

Taking the SCA 0.9 XSDs as an example, the "implementation.java" can
substitute "implementation".

<element name="implementation" type="sca:Implementation"/>
<complexType name="Implementation"/>

<element name="implementation.java" type="sca:JavaImplementation"
substitutionGroup="sca:implementation"/>
<complexType name="JavaImplementation">
<complexContent>
<extension base="sca:Implementation">
<sequence>
<any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</sequence>
<attribute name="class" type="NCName" use="required"/>
<anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>
</extension>
</complexContent>
</complexType>

The XML document is as follows:

<module xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/0.9"
xmlns:v="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/values/0.9"
name="helloworld">
<component name="HelloWorldServiceComponent">
<implementation.java class="helloworld.HelloWorldImpl"/>
</component>
</module>

I use XSDHelper.define() to convert the XSD into SDO types, load the XML
document using XMLHelper and get a DataObject representing the module.

Now the question for the SDO Type of ComponentType, I'm seeing two
properties in the debugger, "implementation" and "implementation.java". I
want to differentiate these two properties so that I can produce the same
XML document when I navigate the DataObject to construct the
XMLStreamReader. Do we have a SDO-way here (I know in EMF we can look into
the metadata)?

Thanks,
Raymond