Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Emanuele Lombardi <le...@libero.it> on 2009/09/17 11:00:07 UTC

Common Queryname

Hi,
I have a question, when I search an object by query, I have to specify a queryname. There is a common queryName when you search,for example a document, also look into subtypes.

Thanks

Emanuele

Re: Common Queryname

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
What's the question?
Could you give an example of what you mean?

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo