Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/09 18:01:33 UTC

Re: BeanEditForm - small problem

Please refer to the FAQ for a description of this problem, and some
solutions.

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:23 AM, toejoe <to...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank You for the reply.
>
> However, suggested solution did not work, but your proposal gave me the
> idea. I deleted all constructors from entity class. Bean edit form is now
> working! This is the first time I created entity classes with the wizard.
:(

> Cheers

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com