Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com> on 2012/02/02 18:05:07 UTC

Deltacloud Android App

Gentlemen.

After speaking to Michal and Justin. It sounds like Deltacloud might be
interested in importing the Android App I build for DC into the DC project.

You guys are free to take it. It's here:
https://github.com/mtaylor/MobileCloudController

Just give me a few days to author the code before you pull it.

Regards Martyn

Re: Deltacloud Android App

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
Hi Martyn,

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 17:05 +0000, Martyn Taylor wrote:
> Gentlemen.
>
> After speaking to Michal and Justin. It sounds like Deltacloud might be
> interested in importing the Android App I build for DC into the DC project.
>
> You guys are free to take it. It's here:
> https://github.com/mtaylor/MobileCloudController
>
> Just give me a few days to author the code before you pull it.

Thanks for the offer - yes, we'd love to add that to our repo. Before we
can do that, you need to (a) have an iCLA on file with the ASF[1] and
(b) have a tarball of your code attached to a JIRA[2] When you attach
the JIRA, please check the 'Grant license to ASF ..' checkbox; please
mention the commit hash and the github repo in the JIRA.

David

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD