Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Goncalo Rosa <go...@v2s.us> on 2017/08/09 13:24:19 UTC

Upgrade from 0.9.12 to 0.9.13

Hello,

I have been using 0.9.12 for a couple of months and is great!

I saw that have been released 0.9.13.

Can someone point me to the upgrade procedure? I don't find an upgrade detailed documentation. It will be most appreciated if someone could point me to any link of a detailed upgrade procedure.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gonçalo Rosa

[grosa_CO]