Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/04/09 17:47:16 UTC

the XSP tags repeats in the HTML output after a XSL transformation

I have in my XSP page a structure like :

<banner>
<ban_title>aaa</ban_title>
</banner>

In my XSL something like :

<xsl:template match="banner">
<xsl:value-of select="ban_title"/>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

the HTML output returns me the transformed "ban_title", but repeats it :
aaa <--transformed
aaa <--default text

Re: the XSP tags repeats in the HTML output after a XSL transformation

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
That's correct. The first one comes out of <xsl:value-of/>, the second
one by <xsl:apply-templates/> and processing <ban_title/> with the
default template.

Simply remove the <xsl:value-of select="ban_title"/> and add a further
template

<xsl:template match="ban_title">
   <xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>