Posted to users@maven.apache.org by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 18:03:16 UTC

Using resource plugin -- why do my resources end up in classes/ ?

How can I change the outputDirectory for all of my modules which
include the following:

<build>
 <plugins>
  <plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>2.2</version>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <phase>compile</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>resources</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>
    </executions>
   </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>

Currently my resources/* are being copied to target/classes/ and I
really just need them in target/

I've tried changing the outputDirectory, but it's not really working
how I'd like with modules. (I end up with the copies in the parent's
target/ instead of the modules'.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Using resource plugin -- why do my resources end up in classes/ ?

Posted by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com>.
Is there any reason why these files shouldn't be considered binaries
by the assembly plugin?

I'm now running into a problem where my "binaries" are getting
included in the zip file I create, but my resources are not.

Do I need to explicitly include the mas files, or is there an option
within the <moduleSet> to include resources?

Posted by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.