Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2004/03/16 11:02:41 UTC

bug when multiproject is used twice ?

Hello,

I'm trying to write a "nightly-build" goal in my maven.xml.
I'm using scm plugin to get latest sources from CVS and I would like to
use multiproject:site to build project docs and metrics.

my script looks like this :

<goal name="nightly-build">
    <j:set var="checkout"
value="${context.getVariable('maven.scm.checkout.dir')}"/>

    <attainGoal name="scm:bootstrap-project"/>

    <j:set var="goal" value="scm:bootstrap-project" />
    <attainGoal name="multiproject:goal"/>

    <maven:maven
      descriptor="${checkout}/master/project.xml"
      ignoreFailures="false"
      goals="multiproject:site" />
</goal>

The first "bootstrap-project" is used to get master project sources form
CVS, and multiproject "bootstrap-project" to get all sub-projects
sources. Using this (and some config on subprojects) I get all sources
from CVS in my checkout dir (great).

But next, the <maven:maven> goal fails with a stange error :
UnknownGoalException: Unknown goal "multiproject:site"

If I comment the <attainGoal name="multiproject:goal">,
mutliproject:site works fine.

Is they're a known issue about multiple "multiproject" use ?
Is they're a workaround ?

Thanks for any help.

Nico.