Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/13 16:36:01 UTC

About Bytes class

Hi list,

Is there a particular reason that org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Bytes
has methods for converting longs and ints, but not floats and doubles?

--
Doğacan Güney

Re: About Bytes class

Posted by Billy Pearson <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>.
I agree I would like to see Bytes Class handle Doubles as I use them from
time to time would be nice to convert Double to bytes,long etc..

Billy

"Doğacan Güney" <do...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:4AB3F0AE-53B1-4662-8140-7D2D4EB8338D@gmail.com...