Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tassilo Pilati <tp...@informationsdesign.de> on 2001/06/21 17:18:33 UTC

Javascript not working

Hi,

I have some jsp files, which work under JRun on our intranet, but when I put
them on our server on the internet and open them with a browser, I get a
javascript error message in the status bar at the bottom of the browser
window.

Since the jsp files are running on the server in the lan, the reason must
have something to do with tomcat, but I have absolutely no idea what I`m
doing wrong. Is there a special MIME type for using javascript ?

TP