Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergei Riaguzov <ri...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 10:02:41 UTC

Many test plans

Is it possible to have many test plans in GUI and then assign them to
different machines by RMI? The idea is that we want to have one
machine with many test plans on it which we want to configure. And
then we want to send them to other hosts to run.

I haven't found any mean to edit more that one test plan in GUI.

Re: Many test plans

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you can merge multiple test plans, but right now you can send just one
thread group for example.

implementing that probably would require a bit of work.

peter