Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <cm...@apache.org> on 2013/06/26 22:46:25 UTC

Apache Camel 2.10.5 released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new patch
release camel-2.10.5. This bug fix release is issued after 4 months of
intense efforts of the Camel 2.10.x maintenance branch and resolves 108
issues.

This is our first release which comes from our new Git
repository<http://camel.apache.org/2013/05/14/camel-moved-to-git.html>
.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to
download<http://camel.apache.org/download.html>either from the Apache
mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For
more details please take a look at the release
notes<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12324024>
.

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

Christian