Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2022/08/19 17:40:07 UTC

Changing the webpage for Arabic

Am 19.08.22 um 19:01 schrieb Asma Assaf:
> I wish I know French. 😔
> I can translate to Arabic if you wish.

Hi Asma,

that would be great. We are still looking for someone who wants to
translate this.

As you can see here [1] there is currently nothing translated. And when
you click a bit here and there, you can already get an impression what
needs to be done - or could be done.

But don't be affraid you can do it step by step. Nobody expects final
texts in a very short time.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/ar/

Marcus

[REPOST] Changing the webpage for Arabic

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.