Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2002/06/13 00:16:15 UTC

I need karma

I need karma for the betwixt project now that it has moved over to commons
from sandbox.

Thanks,

-jon

Re: I need karma

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 18:16, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> I need karma for the betwixt project now that it has moved over to commons
> from sandbox.
>
> Thanks,

Done.

> -jon

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: I need karma

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 19:10, Michael A. Smith wrote:

> While you're granting karma, can you give me karma to the sandbox?
> I've wanted to apply people's patches to sandbox code and I've had a few
> myself, so I asked once before but it never happened.

Done.

> thanks,
> michael
>
> On 12 Jun 2002, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 18:19, bob mcwhirter wrote:
> > >
> > > Crap.  Likewise, I probably need commons karma for CLI since it exited
> > > the sandbox.
> >
> > Done.
> >
> > > 	-bob

> > > --
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: I need karma

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: I need karma

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 18:19, bob mcwhirter wrote:

> Crap.  Likewise, I probably need commons karma for CLI since it exited
> the sandbox.

Done.

> 	-bob
>
> On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
>
> > I need karma for the betwixt project now that it has moved over to commons
> > from sandbox.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org