Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mnp <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 14:23:15 UTC

forward messages from activemq durable topic to jboss 3.2.6 jms topic

Hi,

I am very new to activemq and trying to take advantage of jms for the
following scenario. I have two servers - one running with jboss 3.2.6 and an
MDB on a jboss jms topic. The second server has an activemq running with a
durable topic configured. Is there a way to reliably forward the messages
from the activemq server's topic to the jboss's topic? By reliably I mean
that the jboss server might not be online all the time but still needs to
receive all messages sent to the activemq topic (while it has been offline).
Is that possible? If yes, how do I do it?

Thank you,
Dimo